|ECR 2013 / C-1555|
|Prevalence of contrast induced nephropaty (CIN) in preemptive living renal donor recipients after enhanced CT with CIN prophylaxis|
- Catalá V, Martí T, Diaz J, Cordeiro E, Samaniego J, Rosales A, De La Torre P. Use of Multidetector CT in Presurgical Evalua- tion of Potential Kidney Transplant Recipients. RadioGraphics 2010; 30:517–531
- Catalano C, Fraioli F, Laghi A, et al. Infrarenal aor- tic and lower-extremity arterial disease: diagnostic performance of multi-detector row CT angiography. Radiology 2004;231(2):555–563.
- Stacul F, Adam A, Becker CR, Davidson C, Lameire N, McCullough PA, Tumlin J; CIN Consensus Working Panel. Strategies to reduce the risk of contrast-induced nephropathy. Am J Cardiol 2006;98[suppl]:59K–77K.
- Brown JR, Block CA, Malenka DJ, O'Connor GT, Schoolwerth AC, Thompson CA. Sodium Bicarbonate Plus N-Acetylcysteine Prophylaxis: A Meta-Analysis. J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. 2009;2(11):1116-1124.
- Marenzi G, Assanelli E, Marana I, Lauri G, Campodonico J, Grazi M, De Metrio M, Galli S, Fabbiocchi F, Montorsi P, Veglia F, Bartorelli A. N-Acetylcysteine and Contrast-Induced Nephropathy in Primary Angioplasty. N Engl J Med 2006;354:2773-82.
- Wu MY, Hsiang HF, Wong CS, Yao MS, Li YW, Hsiang CY, Bai CH, Hsu YH, Lin YF, Tam KW. The effectiveness of N-acetylcysteine in preventing contrast-induced nephropathy in patients undergoing contrast-enhanced computed tomography: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Int Urol Nephrol. 2013 Jan 3. DOI: 10.1007/s11255-012-0363-1.
- Hsu TF, Huang MK, Yu SH, Yen DH, Kao WF, Chen YC, Huang MS. N-acetylcysteine for the prevention of contrast-induced nephropathy in the emergency department. Intern Med. 2012;51(19):2709-14.
- Jaffery Z, Verma A, White CJ, Grant AG, Collins TJ, Grise MA, Jenkins JS, McMullan PW, Patel RA, Reilly JP, Thornton SN, Ramee SR. A randomized trial of intravenous n-acetylcysteine to prevent contrast induced nephropathy in acute coronary syndromes. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2012 May 1;79(6):921-6.
- Anderson S, Park Z, Patel R. Intravenous N-Acetylcysteine in the Prevention of Contrast Media–Induced Nephropathy. Ann Pharmacother January 2011 45:101-107.
- Newhouse JH, Kho D, Rao QA, Starren J. Frequency of serum creatinine changes in the absence of iodinated contrast material: implications for studies of contrast nephrotoxicity. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008 Aug;191(2):376-82
Thematically related posters
ECR 2013 / C-0823
Procedure to prevent adverse reactions in patients in treatment with metformin that receive yodinated contrast
ECR 2013 / C-2390
The stenosis of transplant renal artery diagnosed with contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CE-US) - preliminary report