|ECR 2013 / B-0231|
|Accuracy of contrast-enhanced imaging in the pretransplantation staging of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and pathologic predictive factors of HCC recurrence after liver transplantation (LT)|
- Mazzaferro V, Regalia E, Doci R et al. Liver transplantation for the treatment of small hepatocellular carcinomas in patients with cirrhosis. N Engl J Med. 1996 Mar 14;334(11):693-9.
- Yao FY, Ferrell L, Bass NM et al. Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma: expansion of the tumor size limits does not adversely impact survival. Hepatology. 2001 Jun;33(6):1394-403.
- Noguchi Y, Murakami T, Kim T et al. Detection of hepatocellular carcinoma: comparison of dynamic MR imaging with dynamic double arterial phase helical CT. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2003 Feb;180(2):455-60.
- Addley HC, Griffin N, Shaw AS et al. Accuracy of hepatocellular carcinoma detection on multidetector CT in a transplant liver population with explant liver correlation. Clin Radiol. 2011 Apr;66(4):349-56.
- Lencioni R. Surveillance and early diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma. Dig Liver Dis. 2010 Jul;42 Suppl 3:S223-7.
- Lee DH, Kim SH, Lee JM et al. Diagnostic performance of multidetector row computed tomography, superparamagnetic iron oxide-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging, and dual-contrast magnetic resonance imaging in predicting the appropriateness of a transplant recipient based on milan criteria: correlation with histopathological findings. Invest Radiol. 2009 Jun;44(6):311-21.
- Kim YS, Lim HK, Rhim H et al. Recurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma after liver transplantation: patterns and prognostic factors based on clinical and radiologic features. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007 Aug;189(2):352-8.
- Parfitt JR, Marotta P, Alghamdi M et al. Recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma after transplantation: use of a pathological score on explanted livers to predict recurrence. Liver Transpl. 2007 Apr;13(4):543-51
- Ciccarelli O, Lai Q, Goffette P et al. Liver transplantation for hepatocellular cancer: UCL experience in 137 adult cirrhotic patients. Alpha-foetoprotein level and locoregional treatment as refined selection criteria. Transpl Int. 2012 Aug;25(8):867-75.
- Ishak KG. Histological typing of tumors of the liver. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1994.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2013 / C-1065
Can inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor (IMT) of the hepatobiliary system be differentiated from cholangiocarcinoma (CC) on imaging?
ECR 2013 / B-0237
Recurrence patterns of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) after liver transplantation (LT) and variations in dynamic imaging and histopathological characteristics between the primary and the intrahepatic recurrent HCC