|ECR 2013 / C-2404|
|CT and MRI assessment of pancreatic cystic lesions|
- K. S. Spinelli, T. E. Fromwiller, R. A. Daniel et al., “Cystic pancreatic neoplasms: observe or operate,” Annals of Surgery, vol. 239, no. 5, pp. 651–659, 2004.
- T. A. Laffan, K. M. Horton, A. P. Klein et al., “Prevalence of unsuspected pancreatic cysts on MDCT,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 191, no. 3, pp. 802–807, 2008.
- X. M. Zhang, D. G. Mitchell, M. Dohke, G. A. Holland, and L. Parker, “Pancreatic cysts: depiction on single-shot fast spin-echo MR images,” Radiology, vol. 223, no. 2, pp. 547–553, 2002.
- W. Kimura, H. Nagai, A. Kuroda, T. Muto, and Y. Esaki, “Analysis of small cystic lesions of the pancreas,” International Journal of Pancreatology, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 197–206, 1995.
- C. R. Ferrone, C. Correa-Gallego, A. L. Warshaw et al., “Current trends in pancreatic cystic neoplasms,” Archives of Surgery, vol. 144, no. 5, pp. 448–454, 2009.
- O. Basturk, I. Coban, and N. V. Adsay, “Pancreatic cysts: pathologic classification, differential diagnosis, and clinical implications,” Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 133, no. 3, pp. 423–438, 2009.
- S. C. Cunningham, R. H. Hruban, and R. D. Schulick, “Differentiating intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms from other pancreatic cystic lesions,” World Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery, vol. 2, no. 10, pp. 331–336, 2010.
- S. Gaujoux, M. F. Brennan, M. Gonen et al., “Cystic lesions of the pancreas: changes in the presentation and management of 1,424 patients at a single institution over a 15-year time period,”Journal of the American College of Surgeons, vol. 212, no. 4, pp. 590–600, 2011.
- N. V. Adsay, D. S. Klimstra, and C. C. Compton, “Cystic lesions of the pancreas. Introduction,”Seminars in Diagnostic Pathology, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 1–6, 2000.
- J. Le Borgne, L. De Calan, and C. Partensky, “Cystadenomas and cystadenocarcinomas of the pancreas: a multiinstitutional retrospective study of 398 cases,” Annals of Surgery, vol. 230, no. 2, pp. 152–161, 1999.
- J. A. Wargo, C. Fernandez-del-Castillo, and A. L. Warshaw, “Management of pancreatic serous cystadenomas,” Advances in Surgery, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 23–34, 2009.
- J. M. Butte, M. F. Brennan, M. Gönen et al., “Solid pseudopapillary tumors of the pancreas. clinical features, surgical outcomes, and long-term survival in 45 consecutive patients from a single center,” Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 350–357, 2010.
- S. Reddy, J. L. Cameron, J. Scudiere et al., “Surgical management of solid-pseudopapillary neoplasms of the pancreas (Franz or Hamoudi Tumors): a large single-institutional series,”Journal of the American College of Surgeons, vol. 208, no. 5, pp. 950–957, 2009.
- S. Kawamoto, J. Scudiere, R. H. Hruban, C. L. Wolfgang, J. L. Cameron, and E. K. Fishman, “Solid-pseudopapillary neoplasm of the pancreas: spectrum of findings on multidetector CT,”Clinical Imaging, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 21–28, 2011.
- R. C. G. Martin, D. S. Klimstra, M. F. Brennan, and K. C. Conlon, “Solid-pseudopapillary tumor of the pancreas: a surgical enigma?” Annals of Surgical Oncology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 35–40, 2002
Thematically related posters
ECR 2013 / B-0576
Imaging features of acinar cell cystadenoma: can we differentiate them from branch duct IPMNs?