|ECR 2013 / C-1656|
|Diagnostic agreement of the baseline CT and dual-energy CT to differentiate the cerebral hemorrhage from contrast extravasation in patients with acute ischemic stroke after endovascular treatment.|
- Larrue V, von Kummer R, Müller A, et al. Risk factors for severe hemorrhagic transformation in ischemic stroke patients treated with recombinant tissue plasminogen activator. A secondary analysis of the European-Australasian Acute Stroke Study (ECASS II). Stroke 2001; 32: 438-41.
- von Kummer R. Effect of training in reading CT scans on patient selection for ECASS II. Neurology 1998; 51: S50-S52.
- del Zoppo GJ, Higashida R, Furlan AJ, et al. PROACT: a phase II randomized trial of recombinant pro-urokinase by direct arterial delivery in acute middle cerebral artery stroke. Stroke. 1998; 29: 4-11.
- Furlan A, Higashida R, Wechsler L, et al. Intra-arterial prourokinase for acute ischemic stroke: the PROACT II study: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 1999; 282: 2003-11.
- Nakano S, Iseda T, Kawano H, Yoneyama T, et al. Parenchymal hyperdensity on computed tomography after intra-arterial reperfusion therapy for acute middle cerebral artery occlusion: incidence and clinical significance. Stroke. 2001; 32: 2042-48.
- Nakano S, Iseda T, Yoneyama T, et al. Early CT signs in patients with acute middle cerebral artery occlusion: incidence of contrast staining and haemorrhagic transformations after intra-arterial reperfusion therapy. Clin Radiol 2006; 61: 156-62.
- Yoon W, Seo JJ, Kim JK, et al. Contrast enhancement and contrast extravasation on computed tomography after intra-arterial thrombolysis in patients with acute ischemic stroke. Stroke 2004; 35: 876-81.
- Paciaroni M, Agnelli G, Corea F, et al. Early hemorrhagic transformation of brain infarction: rate, predictive factors, and infl uence on clinical outcome: results of a prospective multicenter study. Stroke 2008; 39 (8): 2249-56.
- Lovelock CE, Rothwell PM, Anslow P, et al. Substantial observer variability in the differentiation between primary intracerebral hemorrhage and hemorrhagic transformation of infarction on CT brain imaging. Stroke, 2009; 40: 3763-67.
- Choi PMC, Ly JV, Srikanth V, et al. Differentiating between hemorrhagic infarct and parenchymal intracerebral hemorrhage. Radiology Research and Practice 2012; 10: 1155-66.
- Greer DM, Koroshetz WJ, Cullen S, et al. Magnetic resonance imaging improves detection of intracerebral hemorrhage over computed tomography after intra-arterial thrombolysis. Stroke 2004; 35: 491-95.
- Johnson TR, Krauss B, Sedlmair M, et al. Material differentiation by dual energy CT: initial experience. Eur Radiol 2007; 17: 1510-17
- Graser A, Johnson TR, Chandarana H, et al. Dual energy CT: preliminary observations and potential clinical applications in the abdomen. Eur Radiol 2009; 19: 13-23.
- Gupta R, Phan CM, Leidecker C, et al. Evaluation of dual-energy CT for differentiating intracerebral hemorrhage from iodinated contrast material staining. Radiology 2010; 257: 205-11.
- Ferda J, Novak M, Mirka H, et al. The assessment of intracranial bleeding with virtual unenhanced imaging by means of dual-energy CT angiography. Eur Radiol 2009; 19: 2518-22.
- Phan CM, Yoo AJ, Hirsch JA, et al. Differentiation of Hemorrhage from Iodinated Contrast in Different Intracranial Compartments Using Dual-Energy Head CT. Am J Neuroradiol 2012; 33: 1088-94.
- Petersilka M, Bruder H, Krauss B, et al. Technical principles of dual source CT. Eur Radiol 2008; 68: 362-68
- Karçaaltıncaba M, Aktaş A. Dual-energy CT revisited with multidetector CT: review of principles and clinical applications. Diagn Interv Radiol 2011; 17: 181-94
- Kim SJ, Lim HK, Lee HY, et al. Dual-energy CT in the evaluation of intracerebral hemorrhage of unknown origin: Differentiation between tumor bleeding and pure hemorrhage. Am J Neuroradiol 2012; 33: 865-72.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2013 / C-0053
Translent CT hyperattenuation after intraarterial thrombolysis in stroke. Contrast extravasation or hemorrhage
ECR 2013 / C-2149
Frequency and spectrum of interventional procedures in acute trauma patients after multidetector-row computed tomography (MDCT) of the chest and/or abdomen
ECR 2013 / C-2116
Comparison of clinical outcome and early complications in patients with MCA aneurysm treated with endovascular embolization and surgical clipping