|ECR 2014 / B-0883|
|Patient outcome after pulmonary radiofrequency ablation: a prospective analysis of results from a single centre|
|This poster is published under an open license. Please read the disclaimer for further details.|
1. National Institute for Health and Clinical. IPG372 Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation for primary or secondary lung cancers: guidance. NHS , 2010.
2. Davidson R, Nwogu C, Brentjens M, et al. The surgical management of pulmonary metastases: Current concepts. Vol. 10. Surg Oncol, 2001.
3. Gillams A, Khan Z, Osborn P et al. Survival after Radiofrquency Ablation in 122 patients with inoperable colorectal lung metastases. Vol. 36. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol, n.d.
4. Yan TD, King J, Sjarif A et al. Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of pulmonary metastases from colorectal carcinoma: prognostic determinants for survival. . Vol. 13. Ann Surg Oncol, 2006.
5. Yamakado K, Hase S, Matsuoka T et al. Radiofrequency ablation for the treatment of unresectable lung metastases in patients with colorectal cancer: a multicentre study in Japan. Vol. 18. J Vasc Interv Radiol, 2012.
6. Hyung Jin Kim, Bong-Hyeon Kye, Jae Im Lee et al. Surgical resection for lung metastases from colorectal cancer. Vol. 26. J Korean Soc Coloproctology, 2010.
7. Onaitis MW, Petersen RP, Haney JC et al. Prognostic factors for recurrence after pulmonary resection of colorectal metastases. Vol. 87. Ann Thorac Surg, 2009.
8. Landes U, Robert J, Perneger T et al. Perdicting survival after pulmonary metastatectomy for colorectal cancer: previous liver metastases matter. Vol. 10. BMC Surg, 2010.
9. Borasio P, Gisabella M, Bille A et al. Role of surgical resection in colorectal lung metastases: analysis of 137 patients. Vol 26. Int J Colorectal Dis, 2011.
10. Garcia-Yuste M, Cassivi S, Paleru C. The number of pulmonary metastases: Influence on practice and outcome. Vol. 5. J Throac Oncol, 2010.
11. Pereszlenyi A, Rolle A, Kock R et al. Resection of multiple lung metastases – where are the limits? Vol. 106. Bratisl Lek Listy, 2005.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2014 / C-1942
Accuracy Of Tumour Targeting Using A CT-Compatible Robotic System – A Phantom Study
ECR 2014 / C-1151
A prospective analysis of radiofrequency ablation for liver metastases: a single centre study
ECR 2014 / B-0820
The impact of PET-CT in detecting non-nodal extrathoracic metastases in lung cancer compared to the staging CT