|ECR 2015 / C-1904|
|Added value of one-view digital breast tomosynthesis combined with digital mammography according to readers concordance: changing in BIRADS rate and follow-up management - a preliminary study|
|This poster is published under an open license. Please read the disclaimer for further details.|
- Skaane P, Gullien R, Bjørndal H, et al. Digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT): initial experience in a clinical setting. Acta Radiol 2012;53(5):524–529.
- Michell MJ, Iqbal A, Wasan RK, et al. A comparison of the accuracy of film-screen mammography, full-field digital mammography, and digital breast tomosynthesis. Clin Radiol 2012;67(10):976–981.
- Rafferty EA, Park JM, Philpotts LE, et al. Assessing radiologist performance using combined digital mammography and breast tomosynthesis compared with digital mammography alone: results of a multicenter, multireader trial. Radiology 2013; 266(1):104–113.
- Skaane P, Bandos AI, Gullien R, et al. Comparison of digital mammography alone and digital mammography plus tomosynthesis in a population-based screening program. Radiology 2013; 267 (1) : 47–56.
- Andersson I, Ikeda DM, Zakrisson s; Ruschin M, Svahn T, Timberg P, Tingberg A: Breast tomosynthesis and digital mammography: A comparison of breast cancer visibility and BIRADS classification in a population of cancers with subtle mammographic findings. European Radiology 2008 (18) 2817-2825.
- Teertstra HJ, Loo CE, van den Bosch MAAJ, van Tinteren H, Rutgers EJT, Muller SH, Gilhuijs KGA: Breast tomosynthesis in clinical practice: Initial results. Eur radiol 2010 (20) 16-24.
- Baker JA, Lo JY: Breast Tomosynthesis: State-of-the-Art and Review of the Literature. Acad. Radiol. 2011 (18) 1298–1310.
- Hubbard RA, Kerlikowske K, Flowers CI, Yankaskas BC, Zhu W, Miglioretti DL. Cumulative probability of false-positive recall or biopsy recommendation after 10 years of screening mammography: a cohort study. Ann Intern Med 2011,155(8) 481–492.
- Brewer NT, Salz T, Lillie SE. Systematic review: the long-term effects of false-positive mammograms. Ann Intern Med 2007,146(7)502–510.
- Brodersen J, Siersma VD. Long-term psychosocial consequences of false-positive screening mammography. Ann Fam Med 2013,11(2)106–115 .
- Rose SL, Tidwell AL, Bujnoch LJ, Kushwaha AC, Nordmann AS, Sexton RS Jr. Implementation of breast tomosynthesis in a routine screening practice: an observational study. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2013,200(6)1401–1408.
- Poplack SP, Tosteson TD, Kogel CA, Nagy HM. Digital breast tomosynthesis: initial experience in 98 women with abnormal digital screening mammography. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2007;189(3):616–623.
- Gur D, Abrams GS, Chough DM, et al. Digital breast tomosynthesis: observer performance study. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2009; 193(2) : 586–591.
- Förnvik D, Zackrisson S, Ljungberg O, et al. Breast tomosynthesis: accuracy of tumor measurement compared with digital mammography and ultrasonography. Acta Radiol 2010;51(3):240–247.
- Berg WA, Zhang Z, Lehrer D, et al. Detection of breast cancer with addition of annual screening ultrasound or a single screening MRI to mammography in women with elevated breast cancer risk. JAMA 2012;307(13):1394–1404.
- Svahn T, Andersson I, Chakraborty D, et al. The diagnostic accuracy of dual-view digital mammography, single-view breast tomosynthesis and a dual-view combination of breast tomosynthesis and digital mammography in a free-response observer performance study. Radiat Prot Dosimetry 2010;139(1–3):113–117.
- Gur D, Bandos AI, Rockette HE, et al. Localized detection and classification of abnormalities on FFDM and tomosynthesis examinations rated under an FROC paradigm. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2011;196(3):737–741.
- Wallis MG, Moa E, Zanca F, Leifland K, Danielsson M. Two-view and single-view tomosynthesis versus full-field digital mammography: highresolution x-ray imaging observer study. Radiology 2012;262(3):788–796.
- Kopans D, Gavenonis S, Halpern E, Moore R. Calcifications in the breast and digital breast tomosynthesis. Breast J 2011;17(6):638–644.
- Spangler ML, Zuley ML, Sumkin JH, et al. Detection and classification of calcifications on digital breast tomosynthesis and 2D digital mammography: a comparison. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2011;196(2):320–324.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2015 / B-0922
Value of breast tomosynthesis combined with reconstructed synthetic 2D views versus tomosynthesis alone in a diagnostic set-up
ECR 2015 / B-0923
Is synthetised Digital Mammography (3D-DM) superior to conventional Digital Mammography (2D-DM)? A retrospective study of 210 patients