|ECR 2015 / B-0244|
|Large-scale objective comparison of 29 novel algorithms for computer-aided diagnosis of dementia based on structural MRI|
|This poster is published under an open license. Please read the disclaimer for further details.|
- Esther E. Bron (email@example.com), Wiro Niessen, and Stefan Klein are with the Biomedical Imaging Group Rotterdam, Departments of Medical Informatics and Radiology, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Marion Smits is with the Department of Radiology, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Frederik Barkhof is with the Department of Radiology & Nuclear Medicine, VU University Medical Center, Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- António J. Bastos-Leite is with the Department of Medical Imaging, Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, Porto, Portugal.
- John C. van Swieten is with the Department of Neurology, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Wiro J. Niessen is also with Imaging Physics, Applied Sciences, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands.
We would like to acknowledge the other contributors to this project: 1) for their contribution to the multi-center data set: Wiesje M. van der Flier, Hugo Vrenken, Philip Scheltens, Janne M. Papma, Rebecca M.E. Steketee, Carolina Méndez Orellana, Rozanna Meijboom, Madalena Pinto, Joana R. Meireles, Carolina Garrett; 2) for contributing their algorithm to this project: Ahmed Abdulkadir, Olaf Ronneberger, Nicola Amoroso, Roberto Bellotti, David Cárdenas-Peña, Andrés M. Álvarez-Meza, Chester V. Dolph, Khan M. Iftekharuddin, Simon F. Eskildsen, Pierrick Coupé, Vladimir S. Fonov, Katja Franke, Christian Gaser, Christian Ledig, Ricardo Guerrero, Tong Tong, Katherine R. Gray, Elaheh Moradi, Jussi Tohka, Alexandre Routier, Stanley Durrleman, Alessia Sarica, Giuseppe Di Fatta, Francesco Sensi, Andrea Chincarini, Garry M. Smith, Zhivko V. Stoyanov, Lauge Sørensen, Mads Nielsen, Sabina Tangaro, Paolo Inglese, Christian Wachinger, and Martin Reuter.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2015 / C-0675
Functional and morphological investigation of memory impairment in patients after traumatic brain injury: FMRI and VBM study
ECR 2015 / C-1745
Enhanced Animated Views of Radial Cerebral MR Angiogram MIP Images and Successive CT Images of Humeral Fracture by a CAD Based on the De-Convolution Technique.