|ECR 2019 / C-1030||
|Lungs at Work- Insight into imaging of Occupational Lung Diseases|
1. American Thoracic Society. Adverse effects of crystalline silica exposure. American thoracic society committee of the scientific assembly on environmental and occupational health. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1997;155:761–768.
2. Lynch, D.A., G. Gamsu, and D.R. Aberle, Conventional and high resolution computed tomography in the diagnosis of asbestos-related diseases. Radiographics, 1989. 9(3): p. 523-51.
3. Ward S, Heyneman LE, Reittner P, et al. Talcosis associated with IV abuse of oral medications: CT findings. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2000;174:789–93.
4. Embil J, Warren P, Yakrus M, et al. Pulmonary illness associated with exposure to mycobacteriumavium complex in hot tub water: hypersensitivity pneumonitis or infection? Chest 1997;111:813–6.
5. Rabinowitz PM, Siegel MD. Acute inhalational injury. Clin Chest Med 2002;23:707–15.
6. Hashemi, N., M.H. Boskabady, and A. Nazari, Occupational exposures and obstructive lung disease: a case-control study in hairdressers. Respir Care, 2010. 55(7): p. 895-900.
7. Kreiss K, Gomaa A, Kullman G, et al. Clinical bronchiolitis obliterans in workers at a microwave-popcorn plant. N Engl J Med. 2002;347:330–338.
8. Akpinar-Elci, M., et al., Bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome in popcorn production plant workers. Eur Respir J, 2004. 24(2): p. 298-302.
9. Weiland DA, Lynch DA, Jensen SP, et al. Thinsection CT findings in flock worker’s lung, a workrelated interstitial lung disease. Radiology 2003; 227:222–31.
10. Crummy F, Carl I, Cameron C, Heaney LG. A possible case of pneumoconiosis in a limestone quarry worker. Occup Med (Lond) 2004; 54:497–499
11. Romero S, Hernández L, Gil J, Aranda I, Martín C, Sanchez-Payá J. Organizing pneumonia in textile printing workers: a clinical description. Eur
Respir J 1998; 11:265–271
12. Gardiner K, Trethowan NW, Harrington JM, Rossiter CE, Calvert IA. Respiratory health effects of carbon black: a survey of European carbon black workers. Br J Ind Med 1993; 50:1082–1096.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-2288
Usual interstitial pneumonia pattern: differential diagnosis and treatment possibilities