|ECR 2019 / C-2983|
|Typical and atypical swellings in the female groin|
- Oxford Dictionaries. 2019. Definition of hernia in English:. [ONLINE] Available at: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/hernia. [Accessed 9 January 2019].
- Ghandi et al. An index of inguinal and inguinofemoral masses in women: Critical considerations for diagnosis. Translational Research in Anatomy 12, 1-10.
- Whalen Henry Robert, Kidd Gillian A, O’Dwyer Patrick J. Femoral hernias BMJ 2011; 343 :d7668
- Walter H.S., Martin M. Female hydrocele (cyst of the canal of Nuck) J Ultrasound Med.2004;23:429–432
- Solivetti FM, Elia F, Graceffa D, Di Carlo A. Ultrasound morphology of inguinal lymph nodes may not herald an associated pathology. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2012;31(1):88.
- Yang et al. Sonographic Findings of Groin Masses Ultrasound Med.2007; 26:605–614