|ECR 2019 / C-3224|
|Uterine fibroid in all its states: MRI findings.|
- Rahel A, and al: European Society of Urogenital Radiology (ESUR) Guidelines, Eur Radiol 2018, 10.1007/s00330-017-5157-5.
- Wilde S, and al: Radiological appearances of uterine fibroids, Indian J Radiol Imaging, 2009, IP: 188.8.131.52.
- Jacques D, and al: Uterine fibroid management from the present to the future, Oxford University Press on behalf of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, 2016, 665–686.
- Aki K, and al: Uterine anatomy and function on cine magnetic resonance imaging, Reprod Med Biol, 2016, 15:191–199.
- Elizabeth Kagan A, and al: Review of Leiomyoma Variants, AJR, 2015, 205:912–921.
- James E, and al: Management of Uterine Fibroids: A Focus on Uterine-sparing Interventional Techniques1, RSNA, 2016.
- Eiko Murase M, and al: Uterine Leiomyomas Histopathologic Features MR Imaging Findings ,Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment1, RSNA, 1999, RadioGraphics 1999; 19:1179–1197.
- C. G. Linares V, and al: Uterine leiomyomas subtypes and their imaging mimics: how to make a differential diagnosis, ECR 2018, 10.1594/ecr2018/C-3212.
- E. Y. Auyoung, and al: An MRI pictorial review of uterine fibroid expulsion after uterine artery embolisation, ECR 2017, 10.1594/ecr2017/C-1893.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-3564
MRI of uterine fibroids: what interventional radiologist expect us to report before and after uterine fibroid embolization