|ECR 2019 / C-0328|
|Dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging with curve type analysis can be used to differentiate adnexal masses|
1. J. Ferlay & ect. Cancer Incidence and mortality worldwide: Sources, methods and major patterns in GLOBOCAN 2012 // Int. J. Cancer: 136, E359-E386 (2015).
2. Mohaghegh P and Rockall AG. Imaging strategy for early ovarian cancer: Characterization of adnexal masses with conventional and advanced imaging techniques. Radiographics 2012; 32: 1751-1773.
3. Anthoulakisa C and Nikoloudisb N (2014): Pelvic MRI as the “gold standard” in the subsequent evaluation of ultrasound-indeterminate adnexal lesions. A systematic review. gynecologic oncology, 132(3): 661–668.
4. Bernardin L, Dilks P, Liyanage S, Miquel M, Sahdev A, Rockall A(2012): Effectiveness of semi-quantitative multiphase dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI as a predictor of malignancy in complex adnexal masses: radiological and pathological correlation. Eur Radiol., 22:880-890
5. Foti PV, Attinà G, Spadola S, Caltabiano R, Farina R, Palmucci S, et al. MR imaging of ovarian masses: classification and differential diagnosis. Insights Imaging. 2016;7(1):21–41.
6. Thomassin-Naggara I, Bazot M, Daraï E, Callard P, Thomassin J, Cuenod CA. Epithelial ovarian tumors: value of dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging and correlation with tumor angiogenesis. Radiology. 2008; 248(1):148–59.
7. Carmeliet P. VEGF as a key mediator of angiogenesis in cancer. Oncology. 2005;69 Suppl 3:4–10.
8. Franiel T, Hamm B, Hricak H. Dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging and pharmacokinetic models in prostate cancer. Eur Radiol. 2011;21(3):616–26.
9. Hansford BG, Peng Y, Jiang Y, Vannier MW, Antic T and Thomas S(2015):Dynamic contrast-enhanced MR Imaging curve-type analysis: Is it helpful in the differentiation of prostate cancer from health peripheral zone? Radiology,275(2):448–57.
10. Thomassin-Naggara I, Daraï E, Cuenod CA, Rouzier R, Callard P, Bazot M. Dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging: a useful tool for characterizing ovarian epithelial tumors. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2008;28(1): 111–20.
11. Bernardin L, Dilks P, Liyanage S, Miquel ME, Sahdev A, Rockall A. Effectiveness of semi-quantitative multiphase dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI as a predictor of malignancy in complex adnexal masses: radiological and pathological correlation. Eur Radiol. 2012;22(4):880–90.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-0525
Influence of ROI placement: different ADC metrics on diagnostic accuracy of DWI in NME breast tumours
ECR 2019 / C-1035
Prediction of progression-free survival in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours after curative surgery using MR imaging features