|ECR 2019 / C-2418|
|HRCT features in patients with undifferentiated connective tissue disease|
1. Gutsche M, Rosen GD, Swigris JJ. Connective Tissue Disease-associated Interstitial Lung Disease: A review. Curr Respir Care Rep. 2012;1:224-232.
2. Kinder BW, Shariat C, Collard HR, et al. Undifferentiated connective tissue disease-associated interstitial lung disease: changes in lung function. Lung. 2010;188(2):143-9.
3. Mosca M, Tani C, Vagnani S, Carli L, Bombardieri S. The diagnosis and classification of undifferentiated connective tissue diseases. J Autoimmun. 2014;48-49:50-2.
4. Mosca M, Neri R, Bombardieri S. Undifferentiated connective tissue diseases (UCTD): a review of the literature and a proposal for preliminary classification criteria. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 1999;17(5):615-20.
5. Travis WD, Costabel U, Hansell DM, et al. An official American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society statement: Update of the international multidisciplinary classification of the idiopathic interstitial pneumonias. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013;188(6):733-48.
6. Chin M, Johns C, Currie BJ, et al. Pulmonary Artery Size in Interstitial Lung Disease and Pulmonary Hypertension: Association with Interstitial Lung Disease Severity and Diagnostic Utility. Front Cardiovasc Med. 2018;5:53.
7. Glazer GM, Gross BH, Quint LE, et al. Normal mediastinal lymph nodes: number and size according to American Thoracic Society mapping. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1985;144(2):261-5.
8. Kinder BW, Collard HR, Koth L, et al. Idiopathic nonspecific interstitial pneumonia: lung manifestation of undifferentiated connective tissue disease? A m J Respir Crit Care Med. 2007;176(7):691-7.
9. Kim HC, Ji W, Kim MY, et al. Interstitial pneumonia related to undifferentiated connective tissue disease: pathologic pattern and prognosis. Chest. 2015;147(1):165-172.
10. Vij R, Noth I, Strek ME. Autoimmune-featured interstitial lung disease: a distinct entity. Chest. 2011;140(5):1292-9.
11. Raghu G et al. Diagnosis of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. An Official ATS/ERS/JRS/ALAT Clinical Practice Guideline. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2018;198(5):e44-e68.
12. Corte TJ, Copley SJ, Desai SR, et al. Significance of connective tissue disease features in idiopathic interstitial pneumonia. Eur Respir J. 2012;39(3):661-8.
13. Suda T, Kono M, Nakamura Y, et al. Distinct prognosis of idiopathic nonspecific interstitial pneumonia (NSIP) fulfilling criteria for undifferentiated connective tissue disease (UCTD). Respir Med. 2010;104(10):1527-34.
14. Kondoh Y, Johkoh T, Fukuoka J, et al. Broader criteria of undifferentiated connective tissue disease in idiopathic interstitial pneumonias. Respir Med. 2015;109(3):389-96.
15. Gruden JF, Panse PM, Leslie KO, et al. UIP diagnosed at surgical lung biopsy, 2000-2009: HRCT patterns and proposed classification system. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013;200(5):W458-67.
16. Swensen SJ, Aughenbaugh GL, Myers JL. Diffuse lung disease: diagnostic accuracy of CT in patients undergoing surgical biopsy of the lung. Radiology. 1997;205(1):229-34.
17. Capobianco J, Grimberg A, Thompson BM, et al. Thoracic manifestations of collagen vascular diseases. Radiographics. 2012;32(1):33-50.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-2288
Usual interstitial pneumonia pattern: differential diagnosis and treatment possibilities