|ECR 2019 / C-1108|
|Investigation on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner-dependence and software-dependence of T1 and T2 relaxation times measurements at 1.5 T|
1. Carneiro AAO. MRI Relaxometry: Methods and Applications. Braz J Phys 2006;36(1A):9-15.
2. Salerno M. Advances in parametric mapping with cardiac magnetic resonance imaging. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 2013;6(7):806-822.
3. Cheng H-LM. Practical medical applications of quantitative MR relaxometry, J Magn Reson Imaging 2012;36:805-824.
4. Stanisz GJ. T1, T2 relaxation and magnetization transfer in tissue at 3 T. Magn Reson Med 2005;54:507-512.
5. Heiberg E. Design and validation of Segment – freely available software for cardiovascular image analysis. BMC Med Imaging 2010;10:1.
6. Bidhult S. Validation of T1 and T2 algorithms for quantitative MRI: performance by a vendor-independent software. BMC Med Imaging 2016;16:46.
7. Kellman P. T1 and extracellular volume mapping in the heart: estimation of error maps and the influence of noise on precision. J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 2013;15:56.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-2344
High resolution sagittal T2 in the study of the female pelvis by MRI: comparative study of motion-artifact reduction techniques
ECR 2019 / C-2747
Role of 3D space sequence and susceptibity weighted imaging in the evaluation of hydrocephalus and proposal of refined definition and classification of hydrocephalus