|ESSR 2019 / P-0111||
|ACL Repair and Reconstruction: Keeping up to date with the role of MRI.|
1. Knee Imaging Following Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: The Surgeons and Radiologists Perspectives. Seminars in Musculoskeltal Radiology Vol 22. No. 4/2018.
2. Postoperative imaging of anterio cruciate ligament reconstruction techniques acorss the spectrum of skeletal maturity. Skeletal Radiology (2016) 45:517-530.
3. Arthroscopic primary repair of the anterior cruciate ligament: what the radiologist needs to know. Skeletal Radiology (2018) 47:619-629.
4. Magentic Resonacnce imaging after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: A practical guide. Grassie et al. World Journal of Orthopaedics 2016 October 18; 7(10): 638-639.
5. Imaging of Anterior Cruciate ligamen terpair and its complications. AJR: 194, Febryary 2010.
6. MR Imaging of Complications of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Graft reconstruction. Radiographics 2009; 29:2115-2126.
7. Risk Factors and Predictors of subsequent ACL injury in either knee after ACL reconstruction: Prospective analysis or 2488 Primary ACL reconstructions from the MOON cohort. Am J Sports Me. 2015 July; 43(7) 1583-1590.
8. Risk factors for ipsilateral graft rupture or contralateral anterior cruciate ligamement tear after anatomic double bundle reconstruction. Asia-PAcific Journal of Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, Rehabiliatation and technology 1 (2014).
9. Anatomical risk factors of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury. Chinese Medical Journal: Decemeber 20, 2018, Volume 131: Issue 24.
10. Impact of graft and tunnel orientation on patient-reported outcome in anterior cruciate ligmant reconstruction using bone-patellat tendon-bone autografts. Laux et al. Journal of Orthopaedic surgery and Research (2018) 13:245.
11. Failure of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstrucion. Archives of Bone and Joint Surgery. 2015; 3(4):220-240
Thematically related posters
ESSR 2019 / P-0073
Location, Location, Location (revisted): Imaging of Calcium Pyrophosphate Dihydrate Crystal Deposition Disease