ECR 2022 / C-10728
Cochlear implant. What the radiologist must to know?
Ear / Nose / Throat, CT, Computer Applications-Detection, diagnosis, Education, Education and training
B. C. Zaragoza, O. D. GARCIA
- Amy F. Juliano, ‘Cross-Sectional Imaging of the Ear and Temporal Bone, Head and Neck Pathology, 12.3 (2018), 302 <https://doi.org/10.1007/S12105-018-0901-Y>.
- Joshi VM and others, ‘CT and MR Imaging of the Inner Ear and Brain in Children with Congenital Sensorineural Hearing Loss’, Radiographics : A Review Publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc, 32.3 (2012), 683–98 <https://doi.org/10.1148/RG.323115073>.
- Gerlig Widmann and others, ‘Pre- and Post-Operative Imaging of Cochlear Implants: A Pictorial Review’, Insights into Imaging (2020) <https://doi.org/10.1186/s13244-020-00902-6>.
- Thomas Lenarz, ‘Cochlear Implant – State of the Art’, GMS Current Topics in Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, 16 (2017), <https://doi.org/10.3205/CTO000143>.
- Alexiades et al, “Method to estimate the complete and two-turn cochlear duct length”. Otol Neurotol (2015), 36:904–907, <DOI: 1097/MAO.0000000000000620>
- Benson et al, “The forgotten second window: A pictorial review of round window pathologies”, American Journal of Neuroradiology, 2019, <DOI:3174/ajnr.A6356>