1) Health Status. https://stats.oecd.org/. OECD, January 8, 2020
2) Medical facility survey. https://www.mhlw.go.jp/toukei/list/79-1.html. Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, January 8, 2020
3) European Commission. 1999. European guidelines on quality criteria for computed tomography. Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, Luxembourg, Report EUR 16262 EN.
4) Shrimpton PC, Hillier MC, Lewis MA, Dunn M. 2005. Doses from computed tomography 14 (CT) examinations in the UK-2003 review. Public Health England, UK, NRPB-W67.
5) NCRP. 2012. Reference Levels and Achievable Doses in Medical and Dental Imaging: Recommendations for the United States. National Council of Radiation Protection and Measurements, USA, Report No.172.
6) ICRP. 1977. Recommendations of the ICRP. ICRP Publication 26. Ann. ICRP 1 (3).
7) ICRP. 2007. The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP Publication 103. Ann. ICRP 37 (2-4).
8) D. Sudheendra, 2006, Diagnostic and Interventional CT Shielding: A Dramatic Decrease in Scattered Radiation for Patients. Society of Interventional Radiology, Poster 181
9) Ziv Neeman, MD. 2006. CT Fluoroscopy Shielding: Decreases in Scattered Radiation for the Patient and Operator. J Vasc Interv Radiol, 17(12).
10) J S Beechter, 2014, Universal CT Dose Reduction: Should a Policy of Providing Patient Shielding Be Required ?. RSNA.