EuroSafe Imaging 2020
Performed at one institution, Observational, Retrospective, Dosimetric comparison, Radiation safety, CT, Radioprotection / Radiation dose, Paediatric, Action 7 - Radiation protection of children
A. N. Kahraman, G. Yıldırım, H. M. Karakas
1. National Research Council. Health risks from exposure to low levels of ionizing radiation: BEIR VII phase 2. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2006.
2. Mettler FA, Bhargavan M, Faulkner K, et al. Radiologic and nuclear medicine studies in the United States and worldwide: frequency, radiation dose, and comparison with other radiation sources-1950-2007. Radiology. 2009;253(2):520- 531.
3. Hendee, WR, Ritenour, ER. Medical Imaging Physics, Fourth Edition, New York, Willey-Liss, 389-402, 2002.
4. IAEA. RER6028 Establishing quality assurance/quality control in X-ray diagnostics, guidelines and criteria for regional centers of competence for QA/QC in diagnostic and interventional radiology, Vienna, 2015
5. European Commission. Radiation protection 109. Guidance on diagnostic reference levels (DRLs) for medical exposures. Directorate-General Environment, Nuclear Safety and Civil Protection, 1999.
6. European Comission. Radiation protection N° 180. Diagnostic reference levels in thirty-six European countries. Directorate-General for Energy Directorate D — Nuclear Safety & Fuel Cycle Unit D3 - Radiation Protection, 2014
7. Bohmer RMJ. Designing Care: Aligning the Nature and Management of Health Care. Boston, Harvard Business Press, 2009.