eHealth, Management, CT, Radiation therapy / Oncology, Patterns of Care, Workforce
A. J. McKean, L. Sullivan, A. Shorthouse; Garran, ACT/AU
1. World Health Organisation [Internet]. WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard. ; 2021 [cited 2021 May 26]. Available from: https://covid19.who.int/
2. Commonwealth of Australia; Department of Health [Internet]. COVID-19: Whole of population telehealth for patients, general practice, primary care and other medical services (2020, March).
Available from: https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-greg-hunt-mp/media/covid-19-whole-of-population-telehealth-for-patients-general-practice-primary-care-and-other-medical-services
3. Kimman ML, Dirksen CD, Voogd AC, et al. Nurse-led telephone follow-up and an educational group programme after breast cancer treatment: results of a 2 × 2 randomised controlled trial. Eur J Cancer 2011; 47(7): 1027‐1036.
4. Beaver K et al. Comparing hospital and telephone follow-up for patients treated for stage–I endometrial cancer (ENDCAT trial): a randomised, multicentre, non-inferiority trial. BJOG 2017; 124(1): 150–60.
5. Schmidt-Hansen M, Baldwin DR, Hasler E. What is the most effective followup model for lung cancer patients? A systematic review. J Thoracic Oncol 2012; 7(5): 821–4.