|ECR 2014 / B-0042|
|A new dynamic manoeuvre to differentiate complete vs. partial distal bicep tears at ultrasound|
|This poster is published under an open license. Please read the disclaimer for further details.|
- Chew ML, Giuffrè BM. Disorders od the distal brachii tendon. Radiographics, 2005 Sep-Oct; 25(5):1227-37
- Patrick Omoumi MD, Guillermo Azulay MD, Alejandro Rolon MD, Federic Lecouvent MD, Bruno Vande Berg MD, PhD. Ultrasound of the Distal Biceps Tendon: A Review. RSNA Educational Exhibit, Cum Laude, RSNA 2012; Code: LL-MKE4384.
- Lobo Lda G, Fessell DP, Miller BS, Kelly A, Lee JY, Brandon C, Jacobson JA. The role of sonography in differentiating full versus partial distal biceps tendon tears: correlation with surgical findings. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013 Jan;200(1):158-62. doi: 10.2214/AJR. 11.7302
- Cucca YY, McLay SV, Okamoto T, Ecker J, McMenamin PG. The biceps brachii muscle and its distal insertion: observations of surgical and evolutionary relevance. Srug Radiol Anat. 2010 Apr; 31(4):371-5.
- G. Azulay, P. Omoumi, MD; A. Rolón; L. Brunereau, US Examination of Traumatic Tendon Lesions: Practical Manoeuvres to Improve Diagnosis. RSNA Educational Exhibit, Merti Certificate. RSNA 2006; Code: LL-MK4861.
- David W. Stoller, Salvador Beltran, Arthur E. Li, Miriam A. Bredella, Hollis G. Potter, Zehava S. Rosenberg, Jenny T. Bencardino, Jean Luc Drapé, Simon Blease, Thomas E. Schubert, Hubert Lejay. Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, volume two Upper Extremity 3rd edition. Copyright 2007 by Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Thematically related posters
ECR 2014 / C-0487
Mountain biking injuries: mechanisms of musculoskeletal injuries and role of multimodality imaging
ECR 2014 / C-0449
Thigh muscles injuries in professional football players: from diagnosis to follow-up