|ECR 2018 / C-3274|
|Imaging of acute pancreatitis: update of the revised Atlanta classificaton|
1. Bollen TL. Imaging of the acute pancreatitis: Update of the Revised Atlanta classification. . Radiol Clin N Am 50(2012) 429-445.
2. Thoeni RF. The Revised Atlanta Classification of Acute Pancreatitis: Its Importance for the Radiologist and Its Effect on Treatment. Radiology: Volume 262: Number 3—March 2012
3. Bradley EL 3rd. A clinically based classification system for acute pancreatitis. Summary of the International Symposium on Acute Pancreatitis, Atlanta, Ga, September 11 through 13, 1992. Arch Surg 1993;128(5):586–590.
4.. Bollen TL, Besselink MG, van Santvoort HC, Gooszen HG, van Leeuwen MS. Toward an update of the Atlanta classification on acute pancreatitis: review of new and abandoned terms. Pancreas 2007;35(2):107–113.
5. Vege SS, Chari ST. Organ failure as an indicator of severity of acute pancreatitis: time to revisit the Atlanta classification. Gastroenterology 2005;128(4):1133–1135.
6. Sarr MG, Banks PA, Bollen TL, et al. Revision of the Atlanta classification of acute pancreatitis. Acute Pancreatitis Classification Workgroup, April 2008. http://www.pancreasclub.com/resources/AtlantaClassification. Accessed April 8, 2011.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2018 / C-3011
Abdominal manifestations of Schistosomiasis mansoni: A pictorial review with histopathological correlation
ECR 2018 / C-0660
Imaging of acute pelvic pain and dysuria in children and adolescents: Manifestation of rare urogenital disorders