|ECR 2019 / C-1829|
|Magnetic resonance imaging in plantar pain|
- Lawrence DA, Rolen MF, Morshed KA, Moukaddam H. MRI of heel pain. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013;200(4):845-55
- Ashman CJ, Klecker RJ, Yu JS. Forefoot pain involving the metatarsal region: differential diagnosis with MR imaging. Radiographics. 2001;21(6):1425-40.
- Chimutengwende-gordon M, O'donnell P, Singh D. Magnetic resonance imaging in plantar heel pain. Foot Ankle Int. 2010;31(10):865-70.
- Van hul E, Vanhoenacker F, Van dyck P, De schepper A, Parizel PM. Pseudotumoural soft tissue lesions of the foot and ankle: a pictorial review. Insights Imaging. 2011;2(4):439-45
- Theodorou DJ, Theodorou SJ, Kakitsubata Y, et al. Plantar fasciitis and fascial rupture: MR imaging findings in 26 patients supplemented with anatomic data in cadavers. Radiographics. 2000;20 Spec No:S181-97.
- Park YH, Jeong SM, Choi GW, Kim HJ. The role of the width of the forefoot in the development of Morton's neuroma. Bone Joint J. 2017;99-B(3):365-368.
- Duan X, Li L, Wei DQ, et al. Role of magnetic resonance imaging versus ultrasound for detection of plantar plate tear. J Orthop Surg Res. 2017;12(1):14.
- Mautone M, Naidoo P. What the radiologist needs to know about Charcot foot. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2015;59(4):3
- Low KT, Peh WC. Magnetic resonance imaging of diabetic foot complications. Singapore Med J. 2015;5
- Fujii M, Armstrong DG, Armsrong DG, Terashi H. Efficacy of magnetic resonance imaging in diagnosing diabetic foot osteomyelitis in the presence of ischemia. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2013;52(6):717-2.
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-3802
Clinical flowchart associated with dynamic ultrasound examination in the study of pathological conditions of the hip: what the Radiologist should know.