1. Hayes MK, Update on Pre-Operative Breast Localization, RCL1213 RadiologicClinicsof North America, 17-Apr-2017; 10.1016/j.rcl.2016.12.012
2. Nguyen TT, Hieken TJ, Glazebrook KN, Boughey JC. Localizing the Clipped Node in Patients with Node-Positive Breast Cancer Treated with Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy: Early Learning Experience and Challenges. Annals of surgical oncology 2017; 24:3011-6.
3. Boughey JC, Ballman KV, Le-Petross HT, et al. Identification and Resection of Clipped Node Decreases the False-negative Rate of Sentinel Lymph Node Surgery in Patients Presenting With Node-positive Breast Cancer (T0-T4, N1-N2) Who Receive Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy: Results From ACOSOG Z1071 (Alliance). Annals of surgery 2016; 263:802- 7.
4. Shin K, Caudle A, Kuerer H, et al. Radiologic Mapping for Targeted Axillary Dissection: Needle Biopsy to Excision AJR: 207, December 2016 DOI: 10.2214/AJR.16.16545
5. Caudle AS, Yang WT, Mittendorf EA, et al. Selective surgical localization of axillary lymph nodes containing metastases in patients with breast cancer: a prospective feasibility trial. JAMA Surg 2015; 150:137-43.
6. ACR Practice Parameter for the Performance of Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Breast Interventional Procedures Res. 37 - 2016 accessed May 4, 2018
7. Hayes M, Bloomquist E, Wright H. 12,000 Breast Biopsy Clips and Counting: Current and Future Implications of Breast Biopsy Marker Placement Accuracy, The American Society of Breast Surgeons Annual Meeting Poster Session, Las Vegas, NV April 2017
8. Heather R. Wright, MD, Erica V. Bloomquist, MD, Aeisha Rivers, MD, Jessica Batista, MD, Rakesh Parbhu, MD Mary K. Hayes, MD. It’s about time: Wire-free localization of positive axillary lymph nodes prior to neoadjuvant therapy may offer an option to simplify and de-escalate axillary management 36th Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference March 7-10, 2019, Miami, Florida
9. Mary K. Hayes, MD, Erica V. Bloomquist, MD, Heather R. Wright, MD; Preoperative wirefree localization of positive axillary lymph nodes 31-365 days prior to surgery: A proposed practical approach to supplement SLN in neoadjuvant therapy patients; 41st Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Dec 4-8, 2018, Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio , TX