EuroSafe Imaging 2020
Action 1 - Guidelines, implementation policies, and Clinical Decision Support (ESR iGuide), Emergency, Neuroradiology brain, Trauma, CT, Audit and standards, Retrospective, Observational, Performed at one institution
M. Al-Mahtot, N. McCarville, K. Luckyram, A. Tighilt, K. Tekle, E. Sharma
1. Department of Health (2007). The Burden of Disease and Illness in the UK. London. [Available from: http://www.dh.gov.uk/prod_consum_dh/groups/dh_digitalassets/documents/digitalasset/dh_085152.pdf accessed 2nd October 2019].
2. The Royal College of Radiologists. Standards of practice and guidance for trauma radiology in severely injured patients (second edition). London: The Royal College of Radiologists. 2015
3. Huber-Wagner S, Lefering R, Qvick LM et al. Effect of whole-body CT during trauma resuscitation on survival: a retrospective, multicentre study. Lancet, 2009; 373: 1455-1461.
4. British Orthopaedic Association and British Society of Spine Surgeons. Standards for trauma (BOAST). Spinal clearance in the trauma patient. London: British Orthopaedic Association, 2008.
5. National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Head injury, NICE clinical guidelines 176. London: National Clinical Guideline Centre. 2014.
6. The Royal College of Radiologists. Paediatric Trauma Protocols. London: The Royal College of Radiologists. 2014