|ECR 2019 / C-3802|
|Clinical flowchart associated with dynamic ultrasound examination in the study of pathological conditions of the hip: what the Radiologist should know.|
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Technical Guidelines - IV Hip, European Society of MusculoSkeletal Radiology.
- E. Silvestri et al. (2015), Ultrasound Anatomy of Lower Limb Muscles: A Practical Guide, Springer International Publishing Switzerland
- McNally EG (2014), Practical musculoskeletal ultrasound - 2nd edition. Elsevier, Philadelphia
- O’Neill J (2008), Musculoskeletal ultrasound: anatomy and technique. Springer, New York
- Martinoli C, Bianchi S (2007), Ultrasound of the musculo-skeletal system. Springer, New York
- Martinoli C. Musculoskeletal ultrasound: technical guidelines. Insights Imaging 2010;1(3):99–141.
- Michael P Reiman,Richard C Mather III,Chad E Cook, Physical examination tests for hip dysfunction and injury. Br J Sports Med 2015; 49:357–361
Thematically related posters
ECR 2019 / C-1196
Ultrasound imaging utility in patellar inestability and patellofemoral pain syndrome
ECR 2019 / C-1685
Therapeutic ultrasound-guided shoulder injections: Tips and tricks to maximize efficacy and minimize patient discomfort
ECR 2019 / C-0203
Diagnostic Accuracy of Ultrasound in the Detection of Hand Pathologies using Surgery and Clinical Outcomes as the Reference Standard.